As used in our Essentials Collection, Bamboo is definitely the softest fabric on earth.
Here are the reasons why we love bamboo fabric:
- Highly absorbent to keep you dry
- The softest fabric (trust us)
- The plant that regenerates the fastest
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified (no harmful substances for human health)
As used to create our Fleece Jogger and Sweater, this fabric is the one you need to warm you when cold weather comes.
Here is why we chose this fabric:
- Temperature regulating
- Body humidity absorption
- Perfect for sensitive or prone to irritation skin
- Environmental conscious
All TENCEL ™ certified fabrics are made from Tencel Lyocell fibers extracted from sustainably grown wood using a unique closed loop system that collects and reuses the solvents used, thus minimizing the environmental impact of production. Unique physical properties lead to their high toughness profile, effective moisture management and skin softness.
Our fabric for the winter collection is a combination of four textiles allowing unique properties to our clothes:
- Breathable and comfortable
- Humidity absorbent
- Exceptionally strong
- Extremely resistant and sustainable (it will keep its original state for years!)